Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Rainy Day Ideas!

Rainy days. We've had a lot of those lately, however it's not a bad thing. They can be utilized! To find some great ideas! Or thrift shopping! I'm terribly obsessed with the Sparta New and Used store (ok and rummage sales ). They've got sooo many great things that I just love to pick up. I've picked up a great antique yellow wire basket to display my programs! Also I found some amazing old window jams (you can totally hang them from trees and give everyone a fun background for photos. But also, Mason jars are one of them...


I'm so super stoked to show everyone what I'll be doing with them. I have tons of clear ones as well. My {three} mason jar centerpieces are going to be simple, but elegant.

Mason Jars can be used for soo many things, stick a small tealight in them so they burn beautifuly and create a comfy aura for your guests! Pour in some antique buttons to cretae a filler and add dimension. I'll be also using some of the mason jars to display my engagement photos of Jesse and I (my complete crafting experience coming soon to a new blog post) taken by Krystal Muellenberg of Krystal Muellenberg Photography! Check her out! http://www.krystalmuellenberg.com/



So take a day, and go rummaging! Get some coffee, bundle up, and smile! Make good use of this weather:)

No comments:

Post a Comment